Welcome to the 4-H & Youth Development page!
Important Upcoming Dates:
Webb 4-H Adult Leader and Parent Association Scholarship
4-H scholarship application certification: Application certification form must be submitted by May 19, 2017.
4-H scholarship agreement: In order to receive your scholarship payment, you must complete this form and submit it to the Webb County Extension office by August 1, 2017.
4-H scholarship requirements and guidelines: To be eligible to apply for the Webb 4-H Adult Leader and Parent Association Scholarship, the applicant must… Be a current 4-H member, attend public school, private school, or be home-schooled in Webb County and be a graduating Senior.
Scholarship award placing: The top ten (10) applicants will be granted with a monetary award. Award will be paid directly to the college/university upon submission of official record of enrollment in post-secondary education. Scholarship placing and award amount is outlined in this form.
CLICK HERE to submit order form for State Steer Validation tags
CLICK HERE to submit order form for State Fair Lamb/Goat Validation
- 4-H Club Managers & 4-H Youth Council Meetings/Training: First Tuesday of every month (except June & July) at the Extension Office Conference room from 6 – 7 p.m.
Attention: All club managers will designate a livestock project leader to coordinate validation cards for their club. Live stock project leaders are responsible to turn in all information to the Extension Office and provide livestock exhibitors with Extension Office deadline dates.
All 4-H members must be enrolled on 4-H Connect and in active status prior to submitting L.I.F.E. livestock validation cards. Please make note to follow the Webb County Extension Office Deadline Dates and NOT L.I.F.E. Dates, so that you can meet the deadlines accordingly.
Want to know more about 4-H and have access to materials such as Achievement and Recognition Certificates (Official Documents):
- Click on the following link, Texas 4-H Publications to view information on 4-H management, projects, records, recruitment and more!
- We encourage all club managers and 4-H’ers to browse and explore the following: Texas 4-H Website and District 12 4-H Website.
- Click on Webb County 4-H Clubs-2016-2017 to view our local clubs. *Please note the list is subject to changes and/or additions.*
Take Advantage of what 4-H and Youth Development Program has in store for you! Visit Texas 4-H and learn about Youth Education Programs, Volunteer Opportunities, Upcoming Events and Projects, or Agent Information.
- To learn more about Scholarship and College Support, Explore Here!
Have you got an interest in photography and would like to know more about the Photography Contest?
- Click Here to get all the information you need on project descriptions, resources, rules and previous results!